Buying earthmoving machinery such as tractors and excavators is a big investment. These heavy-duty machines are essential for construction projects of any size. But you’ll need high-quality equipment that won’t be a liability. We recommend investing in Kubota’s high-end earthmoving machinery.
Kubota earthmovers are the best on the market and there is a wide range of machines from this brand that are affordable. Find out what makes Kubota the best choice for your earthmoving business in today’s article. We’ll also give you information on where you can find a Kubota excavator for sale and other affordable equipment for your business.
Products Developed Based on Your Local Requirements
Requirements for tractors are different in each market. For example, in Japan tractors are used in rice paddies whereas Europeans use them for farming. The same applies to excavators. Some companies will need them for demolition whereas other areas use them to remove topsoil. Their versatility is useful in a range of situations.
Kubota is a brand that’s recognised around the globe for developing products that are based on local requirements. A Kubota dealer – such as Supergroups – will ensure it has relevant earthmoving equipment of all sizes for small to large projects.
High Earthmoving Performance
In addition to their heavy machinery, Kubota also designs and makes all the different components of earthmoving equipment. This ensures that each part of your machine operates with optimal efficiency.
You’ll also appreciate that Kubota makes their products according to your location’s strict emissions legislation. The company makes its own powerful and sustainable engines that meet Australia’s environmental standards.
Kubota Machines are Made with the Latest Technology
Whether you pick a mini excavator for sale or a skid steer, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the latest technologies that provide safety and excellent performance. Mini excavators are renowned for their advanced features and amenities. Here’s what you can expect from the Kubota’s superior range of earthmovers:
- Eco Plus: This feature prioritises fuel economy and sustainability. Use the Eco Mode switch so you can save on fuel when working on larger projects.
- Powerful engines: Kubota engines deliver excellent horsepower and performance. These engines also boost fuel efficiency, and they have low noise and vibration technology.
- Auto idling: The auto idling technology on Kubota machinery is another fuel-saving feature. Auto idling reduces engine RPM when the high engine speed isn’t needed. So, when the gears are in neutral for more than four seconds, the engine RPM will start to idle. But if you move any control lever the RPM will automatically return. This feature lowers emissions, reduces noise and decreases operating costs.
- Hydraulics: Mini excavators have new H.M.S hydraulic systems that use three independent pumps for the arm, boom and swivel. This makes the operation of the arm, bucket and boom easier to control.
- Zero tail swing: When an excavator is swivelling the tail always stays within the track width. This is so you can operate the machine in tight spaces without worrying about damaging the earthmover.
Kubota has over 40 years of experience in the design and manufacture of earthmoving equipment. The brand pays attention to every detail to ensure you are receiving the best earthmoving machinery possible.
The design also provides ergonomic constructions so that crew members are always comfortable when operating machines. Cabs are made with comfortable seating and gears and levers are easy to reach. Some Kubota machines even come with air-conditioning so crew members can cool down when it’s a hot day. Windscreens are large so that it doesn’t obstruct your view.
All Kubota earthmovers have a solid construction that can withstand any harsh environment. Whether you’re demolishing a building or removing large quantities of rubble, your machine will provide the performance you need to complete the task.
Buy Your Earthmoving Equipment from Supergroups
Supergroups have been a Kubota dealer for over 25 years. If you’re looking for a Kubota excavator for sale, Supergroups will have what you’re looking for. We sell new and used earthmoving equipment that’s reliable and affordable.
We also have a team of factory-trained technicians. So, if you’re having some trouble with your equipment a professional will be happy to come to your site to repair your equipment. We also have Kubota parts available for replacements and repairs, so you know that your machine has the parts that were made specifically for it.
Give us a call today on 03 9702 3999 to get a free quote on any Kubota machine or use our website’s contact form for additional information on our services or to order parts. We look forward to hearing from you.