At Supergroups, we understand that you want the assurance that parts support is available whenever you need it. This is why we have made it quick and convenient to order Kubota parts in Australia, ensuring that your machine is back up and running as quickly as possible.
Genuine Kubota Spare Parts
We only supply genuine Kubota parts to ensure reliability and the best possible performance from your machine. All of these parts have been designed and manufactured to exact factory standards to ensure that your machine is kept operating at its peak performance well into the future.
Extensive Range of Parts
Supergroups offers a wide range of Kubota excavator parts, ensuring that you have all bases covered. Our range includes:
- Rubber tracks
- Service kits
- Hydraulic pumps
- Cylinder replacements
- Track frame re-build
- Engine assembly
- Wear check oil sample kits
- Ground engaging tools
Importance of Filters
Modern engines, hydraulics and fuel systems require maximum protection to ensure their high performance and to extend the component life. We can supply a filter to suit each of these systems, plus air filtration.
Importance of Lubrication
The oils and lubricants that we supply has been designed to protect machine parts and components that are exposed to extreme environments and operating conditions against damage.
Importance of Ground Engaging Tools
A ground engaging tool (or GET) is designed to complement the performance and productivity of your machine. We can help you to select the most appropriate GET solution for your requirements.
Spare Parts Return Policy:
* All spare parts returns must be in the same condition they were in at the point of purchase, i.e. packaging not damaged or soiled.
* No returns without the invoice presented as proof of purchase.
* Items returned in good condition and with the original invoice shall incur a 10% restocking fee.
* No returns after 30 days of invoice.
* No returns of non-service items or items that have been specifically ordered in or from a supplier who in turn does not have a returns policy. Exceptions to this rule would be if the incorrect part was supplied by Supergroups.