Model number: R065 | Make: Kubota
Wheel Loaders R065
Created to handle the most challenging jobs, the R065 features a reliable and robust Kubota engine, superior manoeuvrability and outstanding breakout force. The new cab design offers year-round comfort, allowing the operator to keep working at maximum efficiency.
Max Dig Depth
The high ground clearance and long dumping reach will make all types of dumping jobs easier, as well as improving the speed and efficiency of pallet fork operations.
The Kubota 48.9HP engine offers true reliability, featuring low fuel consumption, low vibration and low noise.
Heavy-duty bucket force when grading and excavating with a vertical lift path for better lift and reach.
Easy access to the multi-function operating lever for all vital loader functions.
Frame oscillation and articulation for better comfort and stability when operating in difficult terrain.
The well-balanced cylinder position is designed for sturdy transport with a fully loaded pallet, even while elevating or lowering lift arms.
The bonnet opens at the rear of the loader for easy access to the engine and components that require regular maintenance and servicing.
The heavy-duty components of the R065 ensure a long life of operation.
Low clearance of 2480mm allows for operation under low-hanging and difficult areas.
The digital diagnostic indicator is easy to read, allowing you to stay fully informed of loader and engine conditions.
The new cab design provides supreme operator comfort, including standard air conditioning and improved visibility through the fully enclosed glass.
The suspension seat is fully adjustable, boosting operator comfort.
Kubota Engine: V2607-DI-E3
Transmission Type: Hydrostatic transmission
Auxiliary Circuit: 53.8 l/min Auxiliary hydraulic flow and 18.6 Mpa Auxiliary hydraulic pressure
- Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rating) (w/ Bucket): 2,830 / 3,010 kg
- Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rating) (w/ Pallet Forks): 2,300 / 2,430 kg
- Tipping Load Full Turn (SAE Rating) (w/ Bucket): 2,480 / 2,625 kg
- Tipping Load Full Turn (SAE Rating) (w/ Pallet Forks): 2,010 / 2,120 kg
- Rated operating capacity (SAE) (w/ Bucket): 1240 / 1315 (50% tipping load)
- Rated operating capacity (SAE) (w/ Pallet Forks): 1600 / 1690 (80% tipping load) 1200 / 1270 (60% tipping load)
- Standard Bucket Capacity: 0.68 m3
- Bucket Breakout Force: 36.3 kN
- Lifting capacity at ground level: 26.2 kN
- Loader Raise Time: 5.7 seconds
- Loader Lower Time: 3.9 seconds
- Overall Length: 5300 mm
- Overall Height: 2460 / 2480 mm
- Overall Width (w/o bucket): 1680 mm
- Ground Clearance: 330 mm
The R065’s low clearance—just 2480 mm—lets you work under low-hanging branches, eaves, and other hard-to-get-to areas, as well as travel between jobs under low bridges.
Powered by Kubota’s impressive 48.9HP engine.
The OSHA-certified ROPS/FOPS canopy and cab provide protection in the event of accident.
Both the Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) meet the applicable ISO, SAE and OSHA standards