Supergroups is a fast-growing mini excavator dealership with a 5-star sales and service reputation.
We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Diesel Mechanic to join our fun and friendly team located in Hallam, southeast of Melbourne.
At Supergroups, we have been selling, supplying and servicing Kubota Construction equipment since 1993. We pride ourselves on our 5-star service centre accreditation from Kubota, but we also take pride in delivering fantastic service to all our customers whether it be in our factory or out on site.
Our range of construction equipment is vast – from 0.8 tonne through to 8 tonne Kubota excavators, Kubota skid steers and track loaders, Kubota wheel loaders, Toku hammers, Digga auger drives and so much more.
You will have a commitment to exceeding customer service expectations and continuous improvement. With a good attitude to health and safety, you will be a good communicator and have a friendly, team-spirited nature.
Your New Role:
- Diesel Mechanic servicing Earthmoving plant
- Repair & Maintenance of a range of makes and models
- Welding & fabrication when required.
- Breakdown services with the yard and on site.
- Daily, Weekly & monthly scheduled maintenance of plant & associated equipment.
- Site call outs as well as workshop repairs.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic Civil Plant
- Current Drivers Licence
- Able to fault diagnose plant & equipment
- Experience in conducting repairs & maintenance to heavy mobile equipment
- Experience in conducting repairs & maintenance to diesel engines
- Have or obtain a White / Red Card
- Knowledge of Hydraulics systems
This is a full time, permanent position and an attractive salary will be paid to the right person.
If this sounds like a role for you please send your CV using the form below.